You should read and follow this article when:
- You have installed Sensibo Sky.
- You have successfully connected Sensibo to your wifi network.
- You have paired your A/C remote control with Sensibo during the setup.
- You see the Sensibo Sky device react (with a blue light) when you use the Sensibo app.
- The A/C unit does not power ON/OFF
What to try:
- Make sure there is a direct line of sight between Sensibo and your A/C unit.
- Make sure that your remote control works from the same position that the Sensibo device is located.
- Try a different position for the Sensibo device, the black glossy part should be facing the A/C sensor.
- For testing purposes, place the Sensibo device at about 1 meter / 3 feet from the the A/C unit and check if the A/C unit powers ON and OFF
You can use a standard phone power bank if it helps:
- If all fails:
- Go to https://home.sensibo.com
- Login with your username and password
- Choose 'Change remote model' from the options
- Manually try to select your A/C brand
- If your A/C brand is not in the list - try to go over the Generic items
6. If you had tried all the above but your A/C unit still does not power ON or OFF with the Sensibo app, contact the Support Team.
- The Support Team will be able to adjust the settings of the Sensibo device so that it sends the correct signal to your a/c unit. Email Sensibo support at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- The Name or QR code of the Sensibo device this is happening with.
- A picture of your remote control.