This article will guide you on how to set up your Google Assistant (only if you don't have Google Home) with your Sensibo devices. If you do have Google Home, then follow the article for Google Home.
Once you have set it up, you would be able to use voice commands to control your Sensibo devices.
- You can also say 'thermostat' 'air conditioner' and 'a/c'.
- Note that when sending a voice command using either 'AC' or 'Air Conditioner', the COOLING function will be set.
- Ok Google, turn on the living room
- Ok Google, turn off the bedroom
- Hey Google, increase the temperature in the bedroom
- Ok Google, set the temperature in the bedroom to 25 degrees
- Ok Google, set living room to cooling
- Ok Google, set living room to heating
- Hey Google, what is the living room set to?
- Hey Google, what is the temperature in the living room?
- Ok Google, what is the humidity in the living room? (if applicable)
To connect Google Home to Sensibo:
Open Google Assistant on your phone by long-pressing the home button, and press on the blue icon on the right side
On the "Explore" screen, scroll down to Home Control and select one of the options. For instance, select "Philips Hue"
Click the + on the bottom right
Click on Sensibo
Enter your Sensibo email and password, click login.
8. You will be redirected to an Authorize Google page. Click to Authorize
9. Your Sensibo account will link with your Google Account.
10. You're done! Start using your voice to control your air conditioners