How to set the Sensibo Air Room Sensor as the main sensor
Both the Sensibo Air and the Room Sensor have a temperature and humidity sensor.
You may choose to set your Room Sensor to be the main sensor.
Sensibo will then measure the temperature and humidity levels from the location of the Room Sensor.
Your Climate React, Graphs & Logs, Room Temperature and Humidity levels will be taken from the Room Sensor.
Here's how to set it:
1. Open the Sensibo app, choose an Air device and tap the Settings wheel.
2. From the menu, choose Room Sensors
3. From the Room Sensors screen, choose the sensor that you would like to act as the main sensor and tap 'SET AS MAIN SENSOR'
4. The Room Sensor is now set as the Main sensor
5. The indicator will change to a sensor