How to manually pair the remote control to your A/C with Sensibo Air
Need to move your Sensibo to a new location?
Have a new A/C and a new remote control?
You moved and you now need Sensibo to control another A/C?
No problem. You can easily pair the new remote control with your existing Sensibo device.
Here's how to do it:
1. Open the Sensibo app.
2. Tap the Sensibo device you want to set the remote control for.
3. From the Sensibo device screen tap the settings wheel on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
4. Choose Change remote type from the list
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to change the remote control.
6. If you have the physical remote, press "ON". The device will receive signals and automatically find the remote variant that best fits your A/C unit. Don't have the physical remote?... no problem. Select "set remote manually" and move on to step 7.
7. Select "switch to remote selection", first select your A/C brand from the drop-down menu and then select one of the possible remotes variants for your A/C brand from the drop-down menu. You have the ability to send a test On/Off command to ensure you have selected the correct remote.
Please note, if the remote you have selected is not a perfect match, please let us know at email@example.com and one of our Support agents will be able to assist you.