Amazon Echo (Alexa) for Sensibo Air PRO
To connect Sensibo with Amazon Echo:
- Go to http://alexa.amazon.com and sign in with your user. Go to 'Smart Home' and search for Sensibo Skill.
- Enable Sensibo in the Alexa app.
- Sign in to Amazon and you'll be redirected to Sensibo to authorize. Enter your Sensibo username and password.
- You can now run 'Discover devices' on Amazon Echo and it will show all of your Sensibo devices.
- You are good to go!
Sensibo acts as a thermostat device. Here are a few examples of usage:
*You may use the word 'thermostat', 'air conditioner', or 'a/c'.
- Turn on Living Room
- Turn off Living Room
- Set temperature in Living Room to 25 degrees
- Increase temperature in Living Room (by X degrees)
- Decrease temperature in Living Room (by X degrees)
- What is Living Room set to?
- What is the temperature in the Living Room?
- Set Living Room to Heat / Cool / Auto
Please note: In order to send commands to Amazon Echo (Alexa), you must first turn on your A/C.
- Alexa, turn on Living Room A/C
- Alexa, set living room to Cool
- Alexa, set temperature to 25 degrees
*You cannot set the mode or temperature without asking Amazon Echo (Alexa) to turn the A/C on first.
Currently, Amazon Echo (Alexa) does not support changing the Fan level with Sensibo.