How to manually connect the Sensibo Air to your WiFi network
Manually connect the Sensibo Air to your WiFi network
You can always set up the WiFi profile manually. Here's how:
1. Power cycle the Sensibo Air device. Unplug it for at least 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
2. While the Sensibo device is connected to the power, reset it by inserting a paperclip into the little hole on the device's side for a total of five seconds.The device should blink twice every few seconds.
3. On your computer/ laptop open your Wi-Fi setting and connect to the SENSIBO-I-88848 network. The network does not have internet access, so continue without internet access for the duration of the setup.
4. Open a browser window and enter the address http://192.168.4.1 A new window will open.
5. Enter your Wi-Fi network name and password. * Please note that it is case-sensitive.
6. Click 'Configure Wi-Fi'
7. The device should start blinking until it will stop. Once it stops, you are connected.
8. Select your WiFi network from the drop-down list.
Enter the password for your wifi network.
9. Click 'Configure'.
10. A notification will appear - "Wi-Fi Credentials Saved"
11. The device will start a blinking pattern until it stops.
When the Sensibo device goes dark (the LED light is not blinking) it has connected to your wifi network successfully.
Your Sensibo device is now connected to your wifi network.
Please note: Currently, Sensibo does not support 5GHz wifi, only 2.4GHz.You can always reset the wifi network that your Sensibo Air is connected to by pressing the Sensibo Air reset button for 5 seconds.