How to reset the WiFi password on Sensibo Sky
You will need to reset the password on the Sensibo Sky device in these instances:
- You changed your network WiFi password
- You changed your network WiFi name
- You moved the Sensibo Sky device to a new location
After doing one of the above you will need to reset the WiFi profiles on Sensibo in order to allow it to connect to the new network.
To reset the WiFi profile on Sensibo Sky please do the following:
- Make sure the device is connected to the power. It will blink constantly trying to connect to the network.
- The reset button is located on the left side of the device (where there's a little hole). With a pin or paperclip press the button once lightly.
- The device will start blinking once every 2 seconds.
- Wait 10 minutes.
- Launch the Sensibo app and use the wizard to re-configure the WiFi settings.