Amazon Echo (Alexa) for Sensibo Pure
To connect Sensibo Pure with Amazon Echo:
- Go to http://alexa.amazon.com (recommended) and sign in with your user. Go to 'Smart Home' and search for Sensibo Skill.
- Enable Sensibo in the Alexa app.
- Sign in to Amazon and you'll be redirected to Sensibo to authorize. Enter your Sensibo username and password.
- You can now run 'Discover devices' on Amazon Echo and it will show all of your Sensibo devices.
- You are good to go!
Please note: You may use the word "Air Purifier" or "Pure"
Here are a few examples of usage:
- Alexa... Turn (living room) on.
- Alexa... Turn (living room) off.
- Alexa... (Living room) to low.
- Alexa... (Living room) to high.