Google Assistant (if you do not have Google Home) for Sensibo Elements
To connect Google Assistant to Sensibo:
- First, download the Google Home app and log in with your account.
- Open Google Assistant on your phone by long-pressing the home button, and press on the blue icon on the right side
- On the "Explore" screen, scroll down to Home Control and select one of the options. For instance select "Philips Hue".
- Click "Setup".
- Click the + on the bottom right.
- Click on "Sensibo".
- Enter your Sensibo email and password, and click login.
- You will be redirected to an Authorize Google page. Click on "Authorize".
- Your Sensibo account will link with your Google Account.