What is Sensibo Elements?
Beyond giving you peace of mind, Sensibo Elements offers you a range of health benefits by alerting you to common indoor pollutants. Indoor air quality testers are becoming an exceedingly necessary home appliance as they will help you understand what is going on in your home and how you can improve your air quality to protect you and your family.
While there are many indoor air quality monitors on the market, Sensibo Elements boasts a highly rated mobile app, a smart pollution-sensitive LED light that changes color when your air quality is poor, and the ability to track 6 different pollutants. Our app provides hourly data and extended historical views as well as live alerts when pollution levels are reaching dangerous levels.
The Sensibo Elements air quality tester is capable of tracking the following airborne pollutants;
- CO₂ - can induce headaches, fatigue & loss of focus
- PM 2.5 Dust or PM 2.5 - can cause eye, nose, throat & lung irritation, shortness of breath, coughing & sneezing
- TVOC - Found in many household cleaners exposure can result in nausea, dizziness, fatigue, headaches & irritation
- Ethanol - Too much exposure can induce coughing, shortness of breath, headaches, drowsiness & nausea
- Temperature - Extreme high or low temperatures can be harmful to children, elders, pets, and plants.
- Humidity - Like temperature, high humidity can be extremely uncomfortable and if left unchecked can result in mold growth.
- Air Quality - Get a live aggregate air quality reading. Elements calculates a total air quality score based on a number of factors so that you can understand the overall quality of your air.