- Company warrants to Customer that, for a period of 12 months following the date of shipment to Customer (the “Warranty Period”) any hardware portion of the Product will be free of material defects in material and workmanship.
- The Company may offer extended warranties to be purchased separately.
- A customer that subscribed to an annual premium plan (“Sensibo Plus”) is eligible for an additional extended 12 months warranty for one Eligible Product under the following terms:
- The customer purchased an annual Sensibo Plus plan
- The customer did not cancel the annual Sensibo Plus plan during the free trial (i.e., the customer paid for the plan)
- The Eligible Product was first set up and connected to the internet within less than one (1) month prior to purchasing the Sensibo Plus plan.
- The Eligible Product was not installed or set up previously in case of ownership change.
- Only one device is eligible for the extended warranty (e.g., if the customer purchased 4 devices and subscribed to an annual Sensibo Plus plan and two (2) devices failed after 13 months, only one (1) device is eligible for the extended warranty.
- Eligible Product means: “Sensibo Sky” or “Sensibo Air”.
- The warranty does not cover malfunctions, failures, or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, improper or inadequate maintenance, alteration, modification, improper installation, or repairs by any party other than Sensibo.
- In the event that during the Warranty Period the customer notifies Sensibo in writing of a warranty claim under the above warranties then Sensibo, at its sole option and as a sole remedy to the customer, shall either (i) supply a replacement Product; or (ii) request return of the defective Product for repair in accordance with Sensibo's then prevailing procedures. In the event that the Company requests the return of the Product, the customer will pay the freight for the defective product returned to the Sensibo. If a product is returned for warranty service and no malfunction is found, the customer will pay the company the rate for testing the product effective at the time, as well as incoming shipping charges. Each product which is repaired or replaced pursuant hereunder shall be under warranty until the end of the remainder of the Warranty Period, or, if such failure occurs within the last month of the Warranty Period, until thirty (30) days following the end of the original Warranty Period.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.