How to manually connect the Sensibo to your WiFi network
Manually connect the Sensibo to your WiFi network
You can always set up the WiFi profile manually. Here's how:
1. Power cycle the Sensibo Air PRO device. Unplug it for at least 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
2. While the Sensibo device is connected to the power, reset it by inserting a paperclip into the little hole on the device's side for a total of five seconds. The device should blink twice every few seconds.
3. On your computer/ laptop open your Wi-Fi setting and connect to the SENSIBO-I-88848 network. The network does not have internet access, so continue without internet access for the duration of the setup.
4. For Sky - Open a browser window and enter the address http://192.168.1.1 A new window will open.
For Air, Air PRO or Elements - Open a browser window and enter the address http://192.168.4.1 A new window will open.
5. Enter your Wi-Fi network name and password. * Please note that it is case-sensitive.
6. Click 'Configure Wi-Fi'
7. When the Sensibo device goes dark (the LED light is not blinking) it has connected to your wifi network successfully.
Please note: Currently, Sensibo does not support 5GHz wifi, only 2.4GHz. You can also reset the wifi network that your Sensibo Air and Air PRO is connected to by pressing the reset button on the side of the device for 5 seconds.