Amazon Echo (Alexa) for Sensibo Air PRO
To connect Sensibo to Amazon Echo:
- Go to your Alexa app (sign in if necessary).
- Go to 'Smart Home' and search for the Sensibo Skill then click on 'enable to use'.
- You will be redirected to Sensibo to 'authorize'. You will be prompted to enter your Sensibo username and password.
- Your Sensibo account will link to Amazon Echo (Alexa) and you can now run 'Discover devices'.
- Once linked, your Sensibo devices will appear under 'Smart Thermostats'.
You're good to go!
Sensibo acts as a thermostat device. Here are a few examples of usage:
*You may use the word 'thermostat', 'air conditioner', or 'a/c'.
- Turn on Living Room
- Turn off Living Room
- Set temperature in Living Room to 25 degrees
- Increase temperature in Living Room (by X degrees)
- Decrease temperature in Living Room (by X degrees)
- What is Living Room set to?
- What is the temperature in the Living Room?
- Set Living Room to Heat / Cool / Auto
Please note: In order to send commands to Amazon Echo (Alexa), you must first turn on your A/C.
- Alexa, turn on Living Room A/C
- Alexa, set living room to Cool
- Alexa, set temperature to 25 degrees
*You cannot set the mode or temperature without asking Amazon Echo (Alexa) to turn the A/C on first.
Currently, Amazon Echo (Alexa) does not support changing the Fan level with Sensibo.