How to calibrate the Temperature or Humidity
You can easily calibrate the Temperature or Humidity reading of Sensibo by doing the following:
1. Open home.sensibo.com, log in with your email and password.
2. Choose the device you want to calibrate the Temperature/Humidity for.
3. Click on the more icon.
4. Choose 'Advanced' from the drop-down menu.
5. Choose 'Calibrate Sensors' from the drop-down menu.
6. Set the 'temperature delta/ humidity delta' value.
7. Click 'Close' to save changes.
If you would like the Sensibo temperature to be increased by 3°, simply type in 3 in the 'temperature delta' box.
If you would like Sensibo to show 8° less, type in -8 in the 'temperature delta' box.
Please note that you can always revert the changes by typing in 0 in the 'temperature/humidity delta' box.
*If you do not see the 'Calibrate Sensors' option, please make sure to clear the browser cache.