How to reset WiFi & Password for myanywAiR next
You will need to reset the password in these instances:
- You changed your network WiFi name
- You changed your network WiFi password
- Select "HELP" to access the WiFi set-up wizard.
- Select "Reset WiFi settings" to continue.
- Select your remote.
- The Wi-Fi connection will open.
- Hold the "Send" button for 5 seconds until you see "Ln" and the number "1".
- Press the power button and you will see "01" displayed on the screen.
- Point your remote at the AC and press the power button again to set your AC into reset Wi-Fi mode.
- After scanning, you will be prompted to select the Wi-Fi network and password.
Manually Resetting Wi-Fi
If this fails there is a manual method for resetting Wi-Fi.
Step 1. Remove the device for 3 seconds
Step 2. Plug in the device
Step 3. Repeat 5 times and you will see the Wi-Fi LED on the AC unit blinking once steadily.