How to Perform Bulk Actions
- To begin select devices on the left-hand side of the Airbend dashboard.
- Your device list will appear as so
- You can select all of your devices or checkmark selected devices for which you want to perform the bulk action
- Bulk set state - This button allows you to set the desired state for the selected ACs. Change the Mode, Fan Level, and Temperature of the selected ACs and click apply.
- Bulk tag - This button allows you to either choose a pre-existing tag or create a new one and assign it to the selected ACs. Tagging your devices lends you flexibility. Configure and manage your devices according to your organizational structure, in any number of dimensions. Once a tag is defined, you can perform bulk actions on it, monitor them together, as well as perform bulk actions on them with a single click.
Questions or need assistance? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org