HomeKit for Sensibo Pure
This article will guide you on how to set up your Sensibo Pure with HomeKit. Once you have set it up, you will be able to turn your unit on and off as well as adjust the fan speed.
Please note, in order to operate your device away from home, you need to designate a device such as an iPad as a home hub, which remains powered on and connected at your home when you're away. Once you've set up your home hub, you'll need to enable two-factor authentication on your iCloud account, otherwise, you won't be able to remotely access your HomeKit accessories.
- Enter the Sensibo Pure device you would like to add to HomeKit and enter the device settings
- In the settings menu, select Apple HomeKit
- Here you will see the accessory's name & setup code. Write the setup code on a piece of paper in the event you are unable to scan through Homekit.
- Exit the Sensibo app and enter the Home app on your iPhone. You will be prompted to add your (Sensibo Pure) accessory. You can do so by either selecting the "+" at the top right-hand corner and by selecting "Add Accessory".
- Make sure your Sensibo Pure is powered on and nearby. You can add your accessory by scanning the Homekit QR code within the box or by selecting "I Don't Have a Code or Cannot Scan" to manually enter the Homekit code.
- If you have selected "I Don't Have a Code or Cannot Scan" you will now be prompted to enter the 8-digit code (see step 3 above).
- Once the setup code is accepted your Pure will connect to Homekit
- You're all set! You can now control on and off as well as fan speed through Apple Homekit.