How to manually connect myanwAiR next to your WiFi network
You can always set up the Wi-Fi profile manually. Here's how:
1. On your computer/laptop, open your Wi-Fi setting and connect to the ANYWAIR-I-XXXXX network. The network does not have internet access, so continue without internet access for the duration of the setup.
2. Open a browser window and enter the address http://192.168.4.1 A new window will open.
3. Enter your Wi-Fi network name and password. *Please note that it is case-sensitive.
4. Click 'Configure Wi-Fi'
5. Your AC unit's Wi-Fi light should start blinking until it will stop. Once it stops, you are connected.
6. Select your WiFi network from the drop-down list and then enter the password for your wifi network.
7. Click 'Configure'.
8. A notification will appear - "Wi-Fi Credentials Saved"
myanywAiR is now connected to your wifi network.